Get the perfect introduction to Krabi’s limestone on a half-day rock climbing tour at Railay Beach, Thailand. This trip runs daily, 365 days a year! Learn basic techniques from our expert guides, then use a secure top rope to practice your climbing skills on the towering limestone cliffs overlooking the Andaman Sea, Railay and Phra Nang Beach. This tour is suitable for beginner and intermediate climbers. We provide small group tours for your safety and enjoyment!
- How we will meet : We will pick you up at your hotel
- Cancellation Policy 3: (No Notice) Read
- Payment Type: Reservation Fee only
- This adventure is offered by Real Rocks Climbing School
Get the perfect introduction to Krabi’s limestone on a half-day rock climbing tour at Railay Beach, Thailand. We provide small group tours with a maximum ratio of four students per instructor for your safety and enjoyment! Trips run daily from 9 am- 1 pm. Prices are quoted per person, and for private sessions per group size. Book Now!
If you’ve never climbed before this 4-hour introductory course is the ideal way to get yourself started. You will learn:
- basic introduction to top rope sport rock climbing;
- basic introduction to simple belay and rappel techniques;
- basic outdoor climbing safety measures;
- how to use equipment;
- basic climbing top rope movement and holding techniques.
Real Rocks Climbing customers get a FREE hotel pick up and drop off service from any hotel in Railay Beach, Krabi Town, Ao Nang ,Ao Nammao, Nopparatthara & Klong Hang. Simply book your climbing adventure today and enter your hotel name at checkout!
Morning Half Day Rock Climbing Itinerary:
- 7.30- 8 AM hotel pick up (optional)
- Transfer by taxi and long tail boat to Railay Beach (for customers on mainland only)
- 8.45 AM arrive at Real Rocks shop for check in and gear fitting
- 9.00 AM-1.00 PM rock climbing on the beach
- 2.00 PM end of climbing activity, (return by long tail boat to Ao Nang/Krabi town)
Reserve This Trip
Guest Reviews About This Activity