One day Angkor Wat Tour with your Personal English Speaking tour guide to Siem Reap of Cambodia
Traveling to Siem Reap is an escape away from the bulldozone of motorized engines because of the Siem Reap Angkor Wat Temples are 8 km2 aways from Siem Reap town. We will pick you up around 8.30 in the morning. Pick up from the hotel at your desired time and drop off at the same hotel in Siem Reap. We will take a taxi to the temples and spend quality time at the temples. Between temples we also take a taxi.
On the tour you will visit see:
1. Angkor Wat complex temple is the largest religious monument in the world. It was built in the early 12th century by Cambodian king named Suryavarman II, and it was originally dedicaded to HINDU GODS, and gradually transformed into a BUDDHIST temple.
2. Ban Teay Kdie, it means a Citadel of Chambers and also known as the Citedel of Monks cell, is a Buddhis temple in Angkor of Cambodia. Located southeast of Ta Prohm temple, east of the Angkor Thom. Built by Cambodian King named Jayavaman VII, during late 12th to early 13th centuries. Prensently, Ban Teay Kdei is of on the tourist attraction temple among temples aroound Angkor Archaelogy park in Ankgor Siem Reap, Province of Cambodia.And afterward
3. Srah Srang Temple, getting hit from the sunshine after a long working visiting day from temple to temple, Srah Srang is the one of the temple to stay away from hit. Srah Srang was originally built by Kavindrarimathana in the mid 10th century and later was completely constructured by king Jayavaman VII in the late 12th century.
we will have lunch at the a restaurant nearby the venue or travel back to town.
4. Ta Prohm temple is an other temple which sorrounding by other temples around Angkor archaeology park and also the jungle temple, which was built by King Yajavaman VII in the late 12th and early 13th centuries. Located is approximately one killometer east of Angkor Thom. And on the top roof of the Ta prohm temple there is a huge and long tree which it's root covering the temple body. Furtheremore, two Hollywood film stars Angelina Jolie and Tomb Raider had selected as their top visited while were filming in Angkor Siem Reap, Cambodia.
5. Preah Khan, is an other temple which is located to northeest of Angkor Thom and just west of Jatataka Barray. And Preah Khan temple is reffered to Royal sword, was built in 12th century under the reign the King Jayavaman VII to honor his father.
The tours are included:
The tours are not included: